What's new

First time shooting traincar closeup c&c appreciated

E-jeezy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 29, 2009
Messages
139
Reaction score
6
Location
Delray Beach, FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a few photo's I took today, any thoughts or opinions?

1.
15p5u3b.jpg


2.
o7ox1e.jpg


Thanks!
 
IMO with #1 the DOF is too short, I would like to see all the artwork in focus. Did you have reason for wanting the DOF short?
 
I wasn't planning on it, but it was reasonably dark and I was focusing manually so I couldn't really tell if it was in focus or not.
 
Actually, 1 is pretty neat. I might have done something different with positioning but overall it's an interesting shot and reasonably well executed.

DOF is fine.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom