What's new

First Time Shooting

pave504

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 30, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
New Orleans, LA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello I am new to the photography world... I have read a few books and now I am trying to put everything together.
I am looking for any and all feedback to help me grow and become more creative with my shots.
 

Attachments

  • $jacksonsil.webp
    $jacksonsil.webp
    280 KB · Views: 115
  • $ladybug.webp
    $ladybug.webp
    412.3 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Welcome.. 1 is cool, missed focus a bit soft but otherwise nice :) 2 doesnt do much for me but your on your way!

What are you shooting with?
 
Thanks a lot for the feedback. I will be adding more pics in a few.
T3i 18-55mm
 
Last edited:
The first one is pretty good, other than the focus being a little off I like it. The second one is alright, I think if you moved to the right a little more the light wouldnt be so intense and dead center, unless that's what you were going for.
 
I like the second one but wish it were level and that I could see more of the bottom of the statue.
 
I gotcha. I was concerned with the statue being centered and you right it prolly wouldve been a better pic if the sun was centered and more of the bottom of the statue was captured.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom