What's new

First time with my new equipment! A700 wewt!

AmericanJesus

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 13, 2008
Messages
297
Reaction score
0
Location
Kent, WA, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What do you all think?

Lisa_by_AmericanJesuss.jpg
 
Nicely done. You balanced the foreground light with the background perfectly. Although I'm not sure if the crooked horizon is unintentional or if it's supposed to be playing off of her tilted head; it's too subtle to tell and I'm guessing you didn't want that.

So, you have portable lights and power? I've been thinking of buying such a system. What are you using?
 
Nicely done. You balanced the foreground light with the background perfectly. Although I'm not sure if the crooked horizon is unintentional or if it's supposed to be playing off of her tilted head; it's too subtle to tell and I'm guessing you didn't want that.

So, you have portable lights and power? I've been thinking of buying such a system. What are you using?

Vivatar 285HV Flash with Cactus triggers. Lumpro Light stand, and a cloud umbrella.

No Alien Bees yet =(
 
Last edited:
great shot... well balanced as stated prior....composition is good... keep up the great work.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom