What's new

First time with Steel Wool

jfrabat

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Apr 15, 2012
Messages
595
Reaction score
60
Location
Panama, Central America
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I ran into some Steel Wool in the hardware store (I was actually looking for a steel table!) and figured I'd give this a try. Here are my results (please critique and give me advice):

$_DSC5974-A (small).webp

Felipe
 
Nicely BRIGHT light painting photo.
You exposed for how long?
 
Pretty good effort! I like the effect.
 
Neat photographic experiment. I wouldn't try that with your steel table (if you find one)! :mrgreen:
 
Exposure was 30 seconds, f8.0, ISO250... Thanks to all for your commentd!
 
Do you set the steel wool on fire on a rope or something?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom