What's new

First-Timer... C&C please.

ARPhotography

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 20, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
GA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just thought I'd share these and maybe get a little feedback.

3617032482_6f337accb1.jpg


3546359240_936113e659.jpg


3546359008_ee394f98d5.jpg


3495371565_da64846502.jpg


3548989432_db9fc69d82.jpg
 
Mmm, yes, rich colours (I'm biased toward this; I LOVE rich, saturated colours in my own images). If you want serious C&C, post one or two images though. For now I'll just give a general comment; you need to use noise reduction. Luma noise is particularly detracting from second, third, and fourth images.

Bokeh looks a little choppy on the first too; that's a lens quality issue. More aperture blades will give you creamier bokeh. I'm guessing yours has 5-6 blades.
 
3 is your best shot, but like having too much coffee it makes me feel ill looking at longer then 5 seconds.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom