First TPF Strip Off!

What's in it for us? :p :lol:

Missie E... if you do it, You have the right to Dare any of us (except me) to cough up an image of whatever YOU want to see! (but if you do it, I will lose all respect for you, and put the image in my "Naughty Girls - Not to be looked at" Folder!) :lmao:

Yea... I just volunteered Everybody (except me!)

Only if we get to see your legal briefs jdog.

Runnah... I DO hope you are joking! I can never tell with you! Nothing against Jeff.. but JEEZUS... that is one image I don't need to see! lol!

Some times you have to take the good with the bad. (no offense Jdiggy). If a little wang is all it takes for a bunch of boobage, than so be it. Again no offense jdiddy.

All you have to do is ask...

Missie E... if you do it, You have the right to Dare any of us (except me) to cough up an image of whatever YOU want to see! (but if you do it, I will lose all respect for you, and put the image in my "Naughty Girls - Not to be looked at" Folder!) :lmao:

If I did it, my husband would divorce me. :lmao:

We would never tell! :hug:: and this is the innernetz, who would know?

Bitcoins are like mid-1930's German Deutschmarks....takes a wheelbarrow FULL of them to buy a cup of coffee...

Just call it research, since you are a glamour/boudier photographer. Tell him you are working on some new poses and wanted to get expert opinions.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back