First trip to New York - A few More

dllb

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I hope there aren't too many but there is so muh to see and it is so photogenic.

Coming in:

P4200038-1.jpg

Isn't this where a scene in Men in Black was filmed?

P4200039-1.jpg

Various street scenes

P4200066-1.jpg

P4210081-1.jpg

P4200052-2.jpg

P4210097-1.jpg

P4210092-1.jpg

P4210125-1.jpg

P4210201-1.jpg

P4220307.jpg

P4210108-1.jpg

P4220336-1.jpg

A couple from up high.

P4210194-1.jpg

P4210162-1.jpg

For any Lennon fans

P4220300-1.jpg

From the Staten Island Ferry

P4210237-1.jpg

Going home but I feel I will be back

P4230051-1.jpg

LOL, it looks like him. Great job w/ these shots. I love the first and the one of lady liberty....She is so beautiful!

immski said:
LOL, it looks like him. Great job w/ these shots. I love the first and the one of lady liberty....She is so beautiful!

Hey, it is possible it could be Matthew Perry. We ran into Swoosie Kurtz in the Starbucks in NYC. :mrgreen:

Love the last one.

Oh, it makes me miss N.Y. :heart: I love it there so much!

Great series; you really made me feel the city vibe! :)

Wow. The aeriel views are great!!! We got a cheap flight, but that is due to some unfortunate times, so we'll only arrive tomorrow night at 10:30h... no such views to be had, I'm afraid.
But boy! these make me look forward to the trip even more. I am really getting excited now... it is TOMORROW that we shall be leaving! Too cool. Hope my pics will even only come CLOSE to these here! I love them all! Of the street scenes the one with the trees in bloom, backlit as they are, makes me very happy! :D

Wow. It looks amazing. I love the aerial shots (I love flying) ... and of the rest, the steet cafe with the blossom trees and the view of the road and the flower stall are my favourites. :D

LaFoto said:
Wow. The aeriel views are great!!! We got a cheap flight, but that is due to some unfortunate times, so we'll only arrive tomorrow night at 10:30h... no such views to be had, I'm afraid.
But boy! these make me look forward to the trip even more. I am really getting excited now... it is TOMORROW that we shall be leaving! Too cool. Hope my pics will even only come CLOSE to these here! I love them all! Of the street scenes the one with the trees in bloom, backlit as they are, makes me very happy! :D

Thank you so much. I know you will have a wonderful time there and I look forward to seeing your pictures. I know they will be great.

I am now seeing these photos with "new eyes" and I like them as much as I did before I left for New York myself - and I think I like them now even a bit (if not a great deal) better since now I "know" the places you have been to and have seen them with my own eyes! This makes looking at them again even more fun! I'll go through all your New-York-threads now once again!

Most reactions

Back