First try at car photography

I like #1 best, but like someone else said, the side opposite the sunlight is a little dark. Some kind of extra lighting would have helped. I'm a car guy myself so I love looking at car photos. And IgsEMT, your friend's site has some awesome photos :thumbup: Thanks for sharing.

I've got to agree with the rest of the group here. The first one is the best. The third is a bit too soft. I'm not married to the second either. I think that's a function of it being a little underexposed, however. I feel like by the time you got the second and third photos, it was getting a little darker outside, because the first one seems to have adequate lighting. Outdoor lighting is a tricky thing to pull off if you don't have the necessary equipment. Either way, great stuff! Especially forst a first time.

By the way, if you're interested, I represent Panasonic's Living In HD community, and tonight (12/15) we're holding a free photography class on Taking Better Photos With Flash. Maybe it could help with future shoots that you do in low light situations. It'll be hosted by professional DPA photography John Bentham. It'd be great if you could support us (and me) by registering for the class and showing up! Heck, if you can at least register, that'd be great as well.

https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/898926434

Thanks,
Amadeo
(On behalf of Panasonic's LivingInHD.com)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back