TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.atlpf.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C please.

1.jpg

Nice amount of blur on the background and wheels but would prefer the front of the car to be a little sharper, that said the black makes it a little hard to tell. How did you go about taking this? Haven't tried any rolling shots yet myself.

Nice composition. What kind of a car is that? It looks like a 4 door Mustang but that doesn't excist for as far as I know.

2007 Dodge Charger SRT8. They make 425 horsepower at the crank from the factory. This one probably makes around 475-500. :D

Nice amount of blur on the background and wheels but would prefer the front of the car to be a little sharper, that said the black makes it a little hard to tell. How did you go about taking this? Haven't tried any rolling shots yet myself.

It was a three lane highway. The car that I was in got into the far left lane and the Charger was in the far right. Used the 18-55mm lens. Settings were 1/8 shutter speed, f14, and ISO 200.

I tried another one on a different car on a two lane and one is too blurry and the other one the background isn't blurry enough. :lol:

2007 Dodge Charger SRT8. They make 425 horsepower at the crank from the factory. This one probably makes around 475-500. :D

It was a three lane highway. The car that I was in got into the far left lane and the Charger was in the far right. Used the 18-55mm lens. Settings were 1/8 shutter speed, f14, and ISO 200.

I tried another one on a different car on a two lane and one is too blurry and the other one the background isn't blurry enough. :lol:

How fast were yall going? The faster you are going.. the faster of a shutter speed you can use... which will help with motion blur [of the car]... but still leave the motion blur of the background intact.

1/8 is just to slow to capture the subject sharply.

How fast were yall going? The faster you are going.. the faster of a shutter speed you can use... which will help with motion blur [of the car]... but still leave the motion blur of the background intact.

1/8 is just to slow to capture the subject sharply.

I think we were going around 60 or 70 mph.

I think we were going around 60 or 70 mph.

Depending on the road.. traffic... and cops.. haha. You could bump it up to 75/80.. and have a shutter speed of 1/50... And would probably get some good results from that.

Most reactions

Back