What's new

First try at silky water shots C&C

70 looks and no repies......lol
 
It's the week-ends ;)

I like the way you've blurred the water. Looks like it was sunny, did you use a neutral density filter? How many stops? I think, maybe, that your too close to the stream for me to appreciate it fully. I'm a wide angle addict. But you're going in the right direction, I would venture to say :)
 
I like your photos. I could not extract the exif data ..... to see your f-stops, shutter speed, etc......

Can you share that? thanks
 
all at F22 17mm-36mm

between 10-30 second exposures

ND 2-4-8 all stacked so 14 stops

Was mostly in the shade, but wanted longer exposure times.....
 
Last edited:
Nice shots for a first try. The only thing that you have to watch is that you don't over expose the water, turning it all white and lose some of the texture of the actual flow of the water itself.
_______________
WesternGuy
 
Thank you .........
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom