revenater TPF Noob! Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 261 Reaction score 22 Location Rogers AR Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 25, 2012 #1 This was my first try with smoke. I had it set up next to a window, a light on it and I was using a flash. Please let me know what you think and what I could do differently in the future.. 1. 2.
This was my first try with smoke. I had it set up next to a window, a light on it and I was using a flash. Please let me know what you think and what I could do differently in the future.. 1. 2.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 25, 2012 #2 #1 is excellent.... it is very romantic.... second one needs better lighting