What's new

First upload, opinions!

JMRarey36

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 29, 2013
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Location
Washington State
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$image.webp

Snapped this while at a Mariners game, tell me what you all think. Sorry if its too big, I am doing this on my iPad and not sure how to change the dimensions.
 
Nice colors, but you really tried to fit everything in one shot :)
 
I was confined to a staircase when I took this, couldn't do much with angle and what was in the shot, would you have cropped something out?
 
Well, it's hard to say... I'd try to go several (or more) meters to the left to make the composition more "diagonal" and get better view on this blue arch and buildings at the background, but I understand that I may need to learn now to fly or go through walls for this :).
 
Colors are great! Is it just me or does it look like it's tilted to the right?
 
It may be, I don't see it but I did take it without a tripod, with my hands, using a rail. Its a Long Exposure, can't remember how long tho.
 
I like the shot but what I really like is the placement of your watermark very well done but when most ads are written that way they start at the top and are read down not from the bottom up
s
e
e
not
e
e
s

I do not see a tilt and I like how full the frame is makes me think of how I wish our cities where tight dense no room wasted. it is sharp clear and I enjoyed looking at it.
 
I like the shot but what I really like is the placement of your watermark very well done but when most ads are written that way they start at the top and are read down not from the bottom up
s
e
e
not
e
e
s

I do not see a tilt and I like how full the frame is makes me think of how I wish our cities where tight dense no room wasted. it is sharp clear and I enjoyed looking at it.

Thank you. I am still learning Lightroom and I don't know if its possible to put the watermark in that way, but yeah I thought it'd be a good place for it. I definitely feel I captured Seattle's glow and the tagline "Emerald City" pops out to me when I see this photo.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom