What's new

First water splash

iPhoto17

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 1, 2009
Messages
637
Reaction score
27
Location
cornelius, NC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've never had the opportunity to really get shots of water splashes, but I did today, out of the set, here's the one that came out the best and pretty much the only one that was in focus
 

Attachments

  • $DSC_0046.webp
    $DSC_0046.webp
    573.7 KB · Views: 79
I've never had the opportunity to really get shots of water splashes, but I did today, out of the set, here's the one that came out the best and pretty much the only one that was in focus

Except its not in focus, the grass behind it is.
 
more in focus then the others then
 
Yeah, the water is not in focus and I usually try to keep all the water in the frame when trying to get these shots.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom