First wedding c&c please

Wedding Photography is to get the couple to think ahead about the shots that they’d like you to capture on the day and compile a list so that you can check them off. This is particularly helpful in the family shots. There’s nothing worse than getting the photos back and realizing you didn’t photograph the happy couple with grandma!

http://niceweddinggown.com/

Wedding Photography is to get the couple to think ahead about the shots that they’d like you to capture on the day and compile a list so that you can check them off. This is particularly helpful in the family shots. There’s nothing worse than getting the photos back and realizing you didn’t photograph the happy couple with grandma!

thanks I will have to check it out! she didnt compile a list for me and I was really hoping that she would but everything was very last minute and she didnt want to waste alot of time doing pictures so I didnt really get a chance to do posed shots. which that is what I was really looking forwad to. she only wanted me for a few hours so I was trying to get everything in. I am hoping my next wedding is more organized for me to fit everything into!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back