What's new

First wedding photo

I thought the same thing but thats the actual photo weird huh?
 
Do you have the original to post? I don't like that in the mirror you can see a wallpaper boarder and the drop ceiling, but you dont see either on the left, I guess it could just be the angle, but thats distracting.

Also the reflection of her hair looks like she is wearing an open face ski mask, here is no definition in her hair, and it looks like a blending tool was used where her hair meets the side of her face, but that could be the extreme softness applied.
 
Maybe it's just an optical illusion, but the expression on her face does not seem to match the expression on her reflection. Not sure why that bothers me - it's like an itch I can't scratch.

I noticed that too. Thought it may be because I was looking at it on a cell phone....but it defenitly looks like 2 seperate facial expressions. And the reflection in the mirror isn't flattering at all...
 
I like the black and white edit of this photo. I don't like the excessive amount of softening - her hair in the mirror looks like you drew it on with a paint program.

That said, this is a beautiful wedding photo. I think it's a shame that there were some comments about the bride not looking good in this pose because of her "size". I think this picture is very flattering to her.
 
That said, this is a beautiful wedding photo. I think it's a shame that there were some comments about the bride not looking good in this pose because of her "size". I think this picture is very flattering to her.

I just see one comment, mentioning its not flattering, he was simply saying the double image isn't working for her. She looks ok on the left, but the mirror image angle is not helping her.
 
I was bored....8-) Hope you don't mind...i love playing around with PSP
Cropped, b&w, clarify, border, brought down brightness of the dress
4387141880_8e2199d9fb_o.jpg
 
That said, this is a beautiful wedding photo. I think it's a shame that there were some comments about the bride not looking good in this pose because of her "size". I think this picture is very flattering to her.

I just see one comment, mentioning its not flattering, he was simply saying the double image isn't working for her. She looks ok on the left, but the mirror image angle is not helping her.


I'm referring to the two comments before him, that simply say the pose is unflattering for her size and that the pose expands her. :roll:
 
alright after reading all the comments I honestly didnt add a different photo into the reflection... the only thing I did with her hair is take some of the fly aways out to make it look more crisp looking. I didnt mean for her to be looking down at me but I am 5'2 and didnt have anything to give me some heighth on for me to be at her level. This was my first wedding and I wasnt thinking about if I would need something to stand on. Thank you for all of the comments I see I really need to focus more on the details before I shoot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom