First Wedding...

aammoore

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Go easy...I'm learning. Just wanted a few critiques on a few :)

christinedaviswedding01xr0.jpg

christinedaviswedding45qg2.jpg

christinedaviswedding04uw3.jpg

christinedaviswedding46jm9.jpg
christinedaviswedding46kh6.jpg

I think they're beautiful.

I would be careful on the processing. They are borderline over-processed and soft (not out of focus, just soft). I do love the look of the flowers (probably my favorite.

Great job. Keep it up!

you did fine, but keep your backgrounds in mind.

Take the first one for example, it's unclear when the candle starts or finishes because the bokeh is more interesting.

hey good job!!! good lighting, nice saturation colours and sharp images....i agree that you are going a bit overboard on the softness thing, but that is a matter of taste too...at least it was used on romantic poses!

watch your 'horizon'...or in this case background and keep things straight...

otherwise, good job!!! you are off to a great start!

you did fine, but keep your backgrounds in mind.

Take the first one for example, it's unclear when the candle starts or finishes because the bokeh is more interesting.

Very wise critique...I was so in love with the background that I didn't even think about it taking away..lol Thanks!

I think they're beautiful.

I would be careful on the processing. They are borderline over-processed and soft (not out of focus, just soft). I do love the look of the flowers (probably my favorite.

Great job. Keep it up!

Yeah during processing...I began to think..."I'm doing this too much" lol These are only a few that I have processed....

The thing is..most of them need a bit of processing and I just LOVE this soft look...lol I know I did over do it..because all of my favorites are soft..on here...but I have only done a few others that way. :)

Thanks for all the compliments and critiques it really helps!

Nice! First one looks a bit warm and underexposed.

With the one with flowers, try having the flower in the middle in color only.

Most reactions

Back