What's new

first wedding.

Nice.
#1 Find the bottom right corner a bit too bright for my taste but other wise love the capture. One special moment to last forever.
Love all the rest as well.
 
I think it's a reason why people choose that pose. It's a very submissive angle. It works great for fat people though, hides her double chin, shows of her big cleavage and the background doesn't need to be considered.
 
Holy crap! You photographed Obama's wedding????



Sorry...couldn't resist...the guy does look like Obama.
 
I like #4 the best. As far as the whole set, I am not on the same wagon as everyone else. Not really sure about the desaturated processing. Also I cant seem to understand why the back lit photo #1 is very yellow and I am also not a fan the result of how his legs look.

#2 I think is a bad spot/angle to shoot from. You can see very bright spot on the lower left. I personally would have shot it from the other side of the bridge.

#3 pretty good

#5 a little tight.. my biggest complain is the processing.
 
Over all very nice work. I’m sure the bride will be very pleased. Even better is that this is your first wedding. That really says a lot about your general level of skill and comfort with you gear and also the process.

#1: Very intense effect. I would like to see the original out of the camera on this one

#2: You captured a nice moment though maybe not the best photo to put in their album. Very harsh lighting on the left.

#3: Nice photo. Curios why this pose. I feel this pose lends itself to the idea that these two are very close to each other. Were there other bridesmaids? I really like the tree in the back out of focus but feel like the one on the left is “pushing” in on them.

#4: Very nice. I understand what others are saying about where their attention is drawn but her eyes are amazing in this photo. This photo is done very tastefully.

#5: Nice photo. The bride does not look as natural here as she does in others. Might just be because it was early in the day. I would rather see the girl on the further back and also out of focus like the others. Yes, this photo does feel a bit tight.


Again, they are all good photos. They will be very happy. I did feel like some were a bit more processed than I would like but that could just be me, or maybe you selected to share these processed images specifically. I feel like you gave up the rich colors of wedding on these.

Did you apply that processing feel to all the photos? If so why? I’m just curious. If not I’d love to see a few with less processing.

Nice work.
 
First shot is MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Schwettylens pointed out, #2...hmmm..not sure I like the graffiti-adorned post in that shot...

The bridal portrait's angle is extremely "steep"....just a bit over the top for my own personal preference, but it *is* very dynamic, and does hide a slight double chin that reveals itself in the shot of her with her maids...

But back to #1....go and look at that on Flickr original-sized people....way cool!
 
#1: Wedding in Heavens.... a marvelous stuff
Her eyes are very beautiful in #4 ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom