first year slideshow video, draft 1

slow231

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
The little tyke's about to turn 1 in a week and I'm putting together a slideshow of shots from his first year. below is a draft (snapshot warning!). i figured you guys are creative bunch, any ideas on things i could add or change? i'm admittedly no video editor, so i'm probably not going to be capable of pulling off any heroics. I have an idea for a final shot, so weather and family willing, the last frame is just a placeholder.

[video=youtube;8-tBBagGdco]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-tBBagGdco&fmt=22[/video]

what a year! Anticipating this guy was the reason I got into photography. I started out with buying a decent point and shoot, then lots of shooting, photo classes, more shooting, a dslr, more shooting, and eventually got into some paid gigs. Since he's been born, time and motivation dried up (particularly the latter), and i gave up on the dream of paying off all my gear with jobs (and i've only picked up more gear since then!). So the last year has been 0 jobs and only a handful of projects. I feel like i haven't progressed much, but at the same time i feel content in that i'm fulfilling my original motivation in the first place. It's kind of odd viewing the bulk of my photographic production over the last year is summarized in 6 min slideshow. I can't really extract any style, themes or consistency from it. feel free to comment, cc on anything that stands out to you guys.

Most reactions

Back