Fisheye lens Question

Veggiecookies

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey I'm wanting to buy a fisheye lens for my canon Powershot A650. I looked up lens for it on amazon and found one called Opteka HD² 0.20X Professional Super AF Fisheye lens. I was wondering if that one would fit my camera. Also if you know of a lens that would fit a Canon powershot A650 please help me out.

THANKS!:mrgreen:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001K5YDDY/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_2?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B002N37S20&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0D5KE4HK5FDZRP7ENPKN]Amazon.com: Opteka HD² 0.20X Professional Super AF Fisheye Lens for Canon PowerShot A650 IS Digital Camera: Camera & Photo[/ame]

This is the lens I've been looking at. I don't wanna buy it and realize it won't fit.

I have no experience with non-dslr lenses, but it says it's made specifically for the a650, so I'm going to go out on a limb and say it'll fit. :)

I have no experience with non-dslr lenses, but it says it's made specifically for the a650, so I'm going to go out on a limb and say it'll fit. :)
And a big thick sturdy limb at that! :thumbup: :lmao:

Of course being it's a add-on type lens, it's not really a fisheye. All it will do is add a bunch of barrell distortion.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back