Fisheye lens

this definitely looks fun! i'll see how the attachment works out first though,but if not that lens looks incredible and fun to use. Thank you,I really appreciate it

So the opteka fisheye attachments came in the mail and basically was junk. Camera couldnt even focus with it on. So ill have to get me a actual fisheye lens. Live and learn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the opteka fisheye attachments came in the mail and basically was junk. Camera couldnt even focus with it on. So ill have to get me a actual fisheye lens. Live and learn

Most fish eye attachments come in two parts a macro diopter and the wide angle part. I suspect the macro part might have been separated from your one. The focus setting through them should be the same as without.

Ok so I got it working and it looks ok when i take pics but will probably get a dedicated fisheye lens down the road but for now its ok

529847dde37875530184878901feac17.jpg

7b6a88c896151fb20aec97ec24360c1f.jpg

Was right before I went into work fiddling with it

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Yep, it's a dog. Woof!

They certainly lose sharpness at the edges..... Start tossing your change into a fisheye-fund jar. :)

They certainly lose sharpness at the edges..... Start tossing your change into a fisheye-fund jar. :)
Yup, even me being a rookie I seen that, lol

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

:)
I think "losing sharpness" was too kind!!

Can anyone recommend a decent fisheye lens for nikon mount. It would be greatly appreciated

Can anyone recommend a decent fisheye lens for nikon mount. It would be greatly appreciated

Full-frame or circular? I'm assuming DX format.

Full-frame or circular? I'm assuming DX format.

I’m thinking circular. Something like the pics posted earlier in this thread but nowhere near as bad looking lol.

Most reactions

Back