Fishing poles on mother's day

IanRB

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was at a family picnic with my parents, grandparents, great grandparents, etc...took this while waiting for some food. Any thoughts on it?

2489026600_d07ded63cb_o.jpg

I was at a family picnic with my parents, grandparents, great grandparents, etc...took this while waiting for some food. Any thoughts on it?

2489026600_d07ded63cb_o.jpg

By the looks of it, its gunna be a while for food if no one is using them poles.

I like it, i think its cropped a bit tight tho.

Looks like it was a really nice day. I like the texture of the bark, the chosen DOF and resulting bokeh, the colour of the background, and the diagonal lines formed by the rods.

I take it they were busy using all their OTHER rods at the time? So you HAD something to eat, after all? ;)

Thanks for the comments, ya we did eat. No fish though, chicken. Close enough right? ok i guess not. Those poles weren't any of ours, just a neighboring families.

Are they Ugly Sticks? :D

I like the tight crop personally.

Thanks, i think if i re shot it i would widen the crop just a tad but still a little tight. If i had gone too much wider there would have been a truck in the background. As it is i had to take out part of the truck in the top left corner

Most reactions

New Topics

Back