Five 2G SD memory cards, up for grabs.

cherrymoose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Today I upgraded to a DSLR (Olympus Evolt E-500), and, too late, realized that I had the entirely wrong stock of memory cards. I need XD cards, not SD cards, apparently. Should have done some extra research.... anyways, I bought them at $20 each, and three of them are unused, so all together I'm willing to sell them for $85.

Come on, you know you want one.

I'd be interested in getting one of used ones. I just want something to keep in the mkII as a back-up, just in case. How much for a used one?

Use CF in the camera not the xD, even the new H version is not as fast as the 1GB extreme IV. I'm using that and a backup xD should I run out in the middle of a shoot. Tested, the in camera transfer rate IIRC was phenomenal, 16Mb/sec. I think shooting JPEG it will continue in drive mode till the CF card is full @ about 3/sec.

I can't wait to see your images off the new camera, congrats on the purchase. I love mine.

Cherrymoose, what brand and type (i.e. ultra, extreme etc.) of sd card are they and would you be willing to ship to Australia?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back