What's new

For sale: Canon EF 28-135 IS USM

sAner

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 29, 2007
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
The Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Because I recently bought a new lens (24-70 F2.8 L) and because I already owned the 70-200 F4 L I don't need my Canon EF 28-135 IS USM anymore. I am selling it for every reasonable offer and offer free shipping if the price is right. The proper Canon lenshood is of course included, aswell as a 72mm Hama UV filter.

This Canon lens really is a great lens and with this Canon EF 28-135 IS USM I took pictures like this and I have always found it a very nice walkaround lens:
http://www.treknature.com/gallery/North_America/United_States/photo69076.htm
http://www.treknature.com/gallery/North_America/United_States/photo66997.htm
http://www.treknature.com/gallery/North_America/United_States/photo59519.htm
http://www.treknature.com/gallery/North_America/United_States/photo65567.htm

Just send me a pm if you are interested! I will put the lens on e-bay this weekend, so you have to be quick if you want to buy it.

Regards,
Pieter a.k.a. sAner
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
 
I am thinking in the 200 pounds region ...
 
Isn't that like 400 US? You can get them brand new for 399.85 US easily.

In Europe you don't ... and you don't get the proper lenshood with it, no filter and no free shipping. Besides ... I said: "region".
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom