Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks to my work, I have been lucky enough to be able to go to Iceland at least twice a year since 2017, either running Workshops or for my personal work; I have also been lucky to go in winter, when the conditions you'll find are always extremely different.

Every time I go, I try and stop by Kirkjufells, if I can; while one of the most photographed places in Iceland, the iconic shape of the mountain and the beautiful waterfalls strongly appeal to me, and I always love to try and find new ways to portray them. Can't wait to be back in February!

Below you'll find 5 different images of Kirkjufells and Kirkjufellsfoss, taken on 5 different visits and with different conditions:

X1DII1_01196.jpg

X1DII1_02377.jpg

X1D2_00507.jpg

IQ4_A_Demo_06734.jpg

IQ4_A_Demo_06769.jpg

Enjoy, and thanks for viewing & commenting! Best regards,

Vieri

At times, I might lean towards the mono versions but I love all of these.

Great images. I enjoyed seeing the variations among them. I am also quite jealous at the northern lights display you saw.

Stunning images.

Iceland is somewhere I’ve always wanted to see but not got around to, you’re lucky getting to go there twice a year! My son went last year and I was jealous as hell!

Lovely shots as always.

Stunning images as normal.....
Thank you very much Jeff, truly appreciated! :)
At times, I might lean towards the mono versions but I love all of these.
Hey John, I am a B&W lover too, so I can definitely see your point! Glad you enjoyed them all! :)
Beautiful set!
Thank you so much, Jeff! :)
Great images. I enjoyed seeing the variations among them. I am also quite jealous at the northern lights display you saw.
Thank you very much, Pete, glad you enjoyed them! :) Yes, the Northern Lights are a sight to behold!
Beautiful shots. Especially like the first image.
Thank you very much indeed! :)
Stunning images.

Iceland is somewhere I’ve always wanted to see but not got around to, you’re lucky getting to go there twice a year! My son went last year and I was jealous as hell!
Thank you very much, glad you liked them! :) Iceland is a photographer's paradise, I hope you'll make it there soon!
Lovely shots as always.
Thank you very much indeed! :)

Best regards,

Vieri

Gorgeous shots of a stunning place!

Most reactions

Back