platano TPF Noob! Joined May 5, 2008 Messages 234 Reaction score 0 Location San Diego Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 10, 2008 #1 This is on my way to work.. stopped and took a few shots.. tell me what you think of this one.. I might have over done it with the editing. But I like it.
This is on my way to work.. stopped and took a few shots.. tell me what you think of this one.. I might have over done it with the editing. But I like it.
lockwood81 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 10, 2007 Messages 887 Reaction score 0 Location Daytona Beach Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 10, 2008 #2 I like the photo, but I think I would crop a little more of the road off at the bottom...just a thought.
I like the photo, but I think I would crop a little more of the road off at the bottom...just a thought.