What's new

Flag display - over 300 Hero's

ottor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 7, 2009
Messages
935
Reaction score
173
Location
S. Idaho
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not much to say about this one .... just a bunch of flags - put up on 9/11, and will stay up for a couple more days... Just a private citizens effort to honor the hero's from that one day....

Hope I did it justice......


3913915965_380e5bc47b_b.jpg


3913917781_891c36368f_b.jpg


3914710126_6ec3d84f0c_b.jpg


3913926707_2fd486af30_b.jpg
 
how is that first one done?
 
I like these. Really nice, interesting and appealing effect you have in all of them. I like #2 & 3 the best.
 
how is that first one done?

Shutter speed was 1sec - tripped shutter as I was zooming from 18 - 55.. Liked the effect, and kept it..

thanks, !

r
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom