What's new

Flakes

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

20121201_0191-X2.jpg

​

C&C welcome, as always.
 
That is very nice. Well done.
 
This is wonderful. Absolutely wonderful.
 
Thanks folks! This is a tree outside my apartment window. I believe it's a dogwood, but I'm truly awful at the names of trees, and bugs, and birds ... :/
It really has so many different personalities that change with the seasons. I always seem to favor the shots I take of it with my 70-200 f/2.8.

As for the snow, I was reminded this day of the scene in Kill Bill Vol I - after Beatrix Kiddo fights the crazy 88 and has her showdown with O-Ren Ishii.
Just a beautiful fight scene.

Thanks again!
 
Beautiful shot, I can definitely see the connection to the Kill Bill scene, well done :)
 
Very nice image ....I like te tones.
 
Enchillating ;)

What were the original colors, i really wonder !!! ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom