N nate_mcnasty No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 6, 2008 Messages 136 Reaction score 39 Location Minnesota Sep 17, 2011 #1 Here is one of the many fish I take care of at my school. Thanks for looking Nate
E edddial TPF Noob! Joined Aug 20, 2011 Messages 203 Reaction score 6 Location Malaysia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 17, 2011 #2 Very nice shot! The fish seems very cooperative! I have an aquarium at home but the fish is restless. Or probably hates lens.
Very nice shot! The fish seems very cooperative! I have an aquarium at home but the fish is restless. Or probably hates lens.
N nate_mcnasty No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 6, 2008 Messages 136 Reaction score 39 Location Minnesota Sep 17, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 This fish wasn't cooperative at all. This was one photo out a 150 of him alone. It took me about an hour of shooting to get this photo, because he wouldn't stop moving haha.
This fish wasn't cooperative at all. This was one photo out a 150 of him alone. It took me about an hour of shooting to get this photo, because he wouldn't stop moving haha.
E edddial TPF Noob! Joined Aug 20, 2011 Messages 203 Reaction score 6 Location Malaysia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 17, 2011 #4 Ok, I spent hours too different hours but never success.. I guess I should keep on trying... Thanks for sharing..
Ok, I spent hours too different hours but never success.. I guess I should keep on trying... Thanks for sharing..