hawkeye TPF Noob! Joined Oct 26, 2007 Messages 1,074 Reaction score 0 Location Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 5, 2007 #1 I was trying to capture the flame in the first 2. Not sure if I like number 3 pic...
HoboSyke No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 8, 2005 Messages 1,051 Reaction score 7 Location Sydney - Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 6, 2007 #2 Not a fan of number 3, but the 1st 2 show how nice that flame top is.. Is it a les paul standard? Theyre my favourite guitars!!!
Not a fan of number 3, but the 1st 2 show how nice that flame top is.. Is it a les paul standard? Theyre my favourite guitars!!!
hawkeye TPF Noob! Joined Oct 26, 2007 Messages 1,074 Reaction score 0 Location Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 6, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Yeah, I dont care for the last one either. The first one was intentially dark at the top as to make sure no attention was taken away from the flame. I thought fade to black would be better than fade to out of focus.
Yeah, I dont care for the last one either. The first one was intentially dark at the top as to make sure no attention was taken away from the flame. I thought fade to black would be better than fade to out of focus.
hawkeye TPF Noob! Joined Oct 26, 2007 Messages 1,074 Reaction score 0 Location Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 6, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 HoboSyke said: Not a fan of number 3, but the 1st 2 show how nice that flame top is.. Is it a les paul standard? Theyre my favourite guitars!!! Click to expand... Yeah, its a 2004 LP Standard
HoboSyke said: Not a fan of number 3, but the 1st 2 show how nice that flame top is.. Is it a les paul standard? Theyre my favourite guitars!!! Click to expand... Yeah, its a 2004 LP Standard