Flaming Dahlia (x1)

Trenton Romulox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jeremygrayphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, I tried something and it didn't work out all that well. But, hey, this is the best one I could get.

1:
_DSC7207-Edit-1.jpg

Thanks for looking.

The flame on the flower is almost completely seperated from the composition of the flower. It's so loud, that to me it doesn't belong in the photo. Maybe it was the look you we're trying to acheive but it doesn't flow like all of your previous works.

The flame on the flower is almost completely seperated from the composition of the flower. It's so loud, that to me it doesn't belong in the photo. Maybe it was the look you we're trying to acheive but it doesn't flow like all of your previous works.

You're right, BuZzZeRkEr (your username is a ***** to type, haha), this work isn't all that similar to my previous works. I was just trying something new, and got results that I'm on the fence with. I'm not disappointed with this shot; because I know that there is a lot of value in experimentation and its results (be they good or bad), but I definitely agree with your criticisms. The look is similar to what I was trying to achieve; but the flame got too out of control for the final product to come terribly close to the shot I envisioned. Thanks for the comments, they are much appreciated.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back