Flappin in the wind.........

Very nice, such bold colors...

Steve

I do think the photo itself is wonderful.

That being sed....

Being a Vet I do have to agree with hazelwestphoto. This flag definetly needs to be replaced. There are precedents for torn, ripped, battle-marred flags being displayed (such as those from famous civil war battles and national disasters such as the world trade center flag) but those flags are very RARELY flown and only then for a special occasion such as a rememberance of that tragedy.

Please have the people who own this flag remove it from service. As far as using it as your avatar, I have to say no since that would basically be the same as flying a torn flag.

Rashadan said:
I do think the photo itself is wonderful.

That being sed....

Being a Vet I do have to agree with hazelwestphoto. This flag definetly needs to be replaced. There are precedents for torn, ripped, battle-marred flags being displayed (such as those from famous civil war battles and national disasters such as the world trade center flag) but those flags are very RARELY flown and only then for a special occasion such as a rememberance of that tragedy.

Please have the people who own this flag remove it from service. As far as using it as your avatar, I have to say no since that would basically be the same as flying a torn flag.

I agree they should probably replace it but......

The pic turned out great and it is one of my favorite pics I have taken.
Its not wrong or un-patriotic on my part to display it as my Avatar or in any of my galleries......I only captured the image of a well used flag.

Come on man, don't shoot the messenger!:D

p.s. I am a Vet also so I get where your comin from.....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back