TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
P9020032.jpg

I like this
I like the colours and the way the waves are lining up

Yesss! Wow. Coolest.
THIS is a nice POV and well done shooting against the light!
The waves line up so nicely ... remind me of a pic I took that I call "The Wake" (but haven't shown up here as yet) ...

yea i really like this as well, the super saturated sky is my favourite bit
ahmm there's no sky here, you must mean the lake. Believe it or not, that's the natural color, a result of fine particles suspending in the lake.

THIS is a nice POV and well done shooting against the light!
The waves line up so nicely ... remind me of a pic I took that I call "The Wake" (but haven't shown up here as yet) ...
What's POV? point of view? I'd love to see "The Wake".

What was done here to get such contrasted shadows? It has the look that the old pictures taken on the moon have. (sa far as light and shadows go,)
photoshop :), I used the curve to increase the contrast to emphasize the "flare" look.

Thanks everyone for your response. :)

Well, I might put up "The Wake" just for you then, so you can see why yours here reminded me of that photo of mine ;)... and you guessed right: POV stands for Point of View.
DOF means Depth of Field. And
USM means Unsharp Mask (those were the three abbreviations here on TPF - which stands for The Photo Forum, heehee - that I struggled with mostly when I was new).

Thanks for the explanation, LaFoto. :)

I just realised that I did show the photo that I (in my mind) call "The Wake" on here before, so there is no need to repeat posting it: it is the last photo of this_thread .

Thanks for posting it, it looks real nice with the wake leading to the shore. I can see the similarities.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back