Flash diffusers

fueletoh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am just getting started, buying more of my lighting equipment and have found a ProFusion Flash Diffuser for about $50. Has anyone had any experience with these and what are the limitations of on flash diffusers as apposed to needing studio lighting or flash. What are your recommendations for camera flash diffusers.

Dont waste your money on those. Especially for $50! You can use paper and rubberband to do the same thing. Or buy something similar for like $12

Mostly shooting in crowds like weddings where extra light will be needed but need to soften it a bit. Was wondering what my limits are before i go from using my camera flash with diffuser to using umbrellas and soft boxes on location. i have a d3000 but am getting a D7000 with SB900 flash.

In that case, I really like the results I get from my Gary Fong Light Sphere - I went with the collapsible one for easier packing.

If you can bounce it, bounce it. No need to diffuse the light. If you have to point the flash to your subject, thats when you need to diffuse it.

Most reactions

Back