What's new

Flat Iron Bldg ~ Ft Worth

Snog

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Ft Worth
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
FlatIronBldg005sm.jpg


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/Bok_Tukalo/Photos/FlatIronBldg005sm.jpg
 
Oh i like.. It love flat iron buildings plus the black and white. Try and see if you can photoshop the ugly building out the way :mrgreen:.
 
I really like the first image, but a few minor things, the left side of the building slants to the right, could the image be rotated a little to make that line straight? Second it feels like it could use a little more contrast, that might just be me. But I see what you were going for and I really like it, nice work.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom