What's new

Fleetwood Mac concert

padrepaul77

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 28, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
2
Location
Twin Cities, MN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Had a chance to see Fleetwood Mac the other night; was on the lower level and brought along my camera; canon powershot sx10. The mega-zoom helped; thought I'd post a few pictures for feedback. The concert was great; see them if you get the chance. Stevie's voice was wonderful, and Buckingham was fantastic on the guitar.
 

Attachments

  • $IMG_3326.webp
    $IMG_3326.webp
    167.1 KB · Views: 93
  • $IMG_3367.webp
    $IMG_3367.webp
    186.1 KB · Views: 82
  • $IMG_3168.webp
    $IMG_3168.webp
    184.1 KB · Views: 73
  • $IMG_3332.webp
    $IMG_3332.webp
    158.8 KB · Views: 79
Nice captures! (They're heading this way shortly. Good to hear it was a good concert. Their music certainly brings back memories for me! "Everyone" back then had a copy of Rumours in their collection, I'm sure!) [Oops, I think I just dated myself!]
 
Still got one in mine and one of the few I havent had the chance to see live,yet. H
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom