Flickr for dummies.

Your network data spikes because you're opening an internet browser... Don't know what to tell you about the CPU usage. When I open FF with 12 tabs to reload my CPU hit 57%. Chrome sent CPU to 55%, and IE to 51% (Both of those only opening 1 tab to FF's 12).

Your network data spikes because you're opening an internet browser... Don't know what to tell you about the CPU usage. When I open FF with 12 tabs to reload my CPU hit 57%. Chrome sent CPU to 55%, and IE to 51% (Both of those only opening 1 tab to FF's 12).

Yeah, I know about the network spikes - I just felf like typing that in there while I was at it, lol.

Firefox never did that before, but it just had an automatic update and went crazy.

I'm on Safari now, and the CPU is at 16% right now. Stayed maxed out at 100% as long as Firefox was open. As soon as I closed it, it dropped off.

That usually points to a bad plugin. Make sure you update Flash and any other plugin you are using.

Thanks - I'll look into that. Checked the 'add-ons', but I didn't think to look at the plugins.

Hmm... Updated/reinstalled everything - no change.

I guess it's Safari for now... Damnit. :lol: Not sure what else to do ... except wait for the next update and hope it's fixed...

I bounce between Chrome and FF, depending on which one has the least bugs.

You know, if we combined our avatars, we'd have a whole face. :peacesign:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back