[USA] Used Panasonic Lumix G7 Mirrorless Camera Bundle with Viltrox Ef-M2 II Speed-booster.FOR SALE

coltonphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey all! I'm selling my Lumix G7. It is in "Like New" condition, as I didn't own it very long or use it extensively. It is an awesome camera if you want to shoot 4k video on a budget or capture some great stills.

I am asking $625

This is a bundle that includes:

\-Lumix G7 Camera Body

\-Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 AF Lens

\-Viltrox EF-M2 II Auto Focus Speed-Booster for Canon EF Lenses

\-Battery and Battery Charger

\-Dummy Battery and Power Adapter

\-All Caps and Lens Hoods Included.

All of the Images were taken (1/16/2023)

I hope someone can make some awesome stuff with this camera!

1 - Mqpebkz.jpg

Attachments

• 7 - 7p9QVSX.jpg
    7 - 7p9QVSX.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 7
  • 8 - af8BKDf.jpg
    8 - af8BKDf.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 6
  • 5 - ZljFQTU.jpg
    5 - ZljFQTU.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 8
  • 6 - AlvhHLn.jpg
    6 - AlvhHLn.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
  • 11 - jt4tl6k.jpg
    11 - jt4tl6k.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 8
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there. Please take a look at the rules for posting here in the TPF Buy/Sell forums. A list of what you're offering is good - but you must embed your actual photos here, not wait for people to ask you for a link to to your eBay sale.

Please review your sale post after looking at our rules and edit your post as necessary. Thanks!

Hi there. Please take a look at the rules for posting here in the TPF Buy/Sell forums. A list of what you're offering is good - but you must embed your actual photos here, not wait for people to ask you for a link to to your eBay sale.

Please review your sale post after looking at our rules and edit your post as necessary. Thanks!
Sorry my bad, does this check out now?

Everything but your link to eBay, which I have removed. Please do not include any off-site links in your posts. If you post your images here, as you have, and given the price, as you have, expect to get private messages here and conduct your transaction here.

Thanks, and good luck with your sale.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back