What's new

Flight Deck of the U.S.S Hornet C&C

dak1b

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 30, 2009
Messages
1,554
Reaction score
0
Location
Northern California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
on board the flight deck of the U.S.S Hornet. tell me wat u think of my shots. C&C please! enjoy!

1)
3760254033_801f9c716c.jpg



2)
3761048380_9bb4fe1505.jpg



3)
3761043082_75a6d3ab6a.jpg
 
the sun is harsh i think... makes everything look really dark
 
Do you have a photo of the tail of the first plane (A4)? I was in a A4, F16, T2 squadron (VF-126) at Miramar and I think thats one of my old planes by the 00 number painted on the front.
 
Why did you shoot these while facing into the sun?
 
I like the composition of 1, but would like it better if the shadow were completely in frame too
 
Mid-day sun shots... stink.

:( Great historic ship though. When I was stationed at NSB Bangor the Hornet was just down the road.
 
The harsh light of the sun kind of ruins them for me - would be good shots without it xxx
 
Do you have a photo of the tail of the first plane (A4)? I was in a A4, F16, T2 squadron (VF-126) at Miramar and I think thats one of my old planes by the 00 number painted on the front.


nope, sorry:confused:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom