What's new

Flight

Very cool. Photographed eloquently, the balance of the birds make this a nice frame. If it was mine, I might try a BW conversion too.
 
I like this... very E.A. Poe! I might consider cropping just enough off of the bottom to get rid of the people, but either way, well captured.
 
I am sure to be murdered before day's end...you guys better hope I get well, sooner than later...and I do blame everything on the meds.

When I first saw the image, I was taken back to Tippi Hedren and the Birds. For me, it was instantly graphic. I am not offering this image as a critique as I think the image holds its own quite nicely. Rather, I am showing you what vision leaped into my vision as profound as E=MC2 - oh a scary place these dark days...it's dark and rainy here..and cold and I have the royal crud...:mrgreen:

$8343749938_1f24dda02d_o.webp
 
Fantastic shot!
 
... and I have the royal crud...:mrgreen:

View attachment 31030

Get well soon!

And wow, I sure do like your way of seeing this photo. Without the inversion I'm not so convinced the crop would "hold", I feel the people walking are a necessary "anchor" in the original version, but your inverted one does so well without them. Way cool.
 
Thanks, everyone. It's actually multiple inversions combined with an odd assortment of blend modes and other tomfoolery. It was a fun image to make but one which could have been made without an excellent original image to start with. :thumbup: to Jaomul!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom