Majeed Badizadegan TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 14, 2011 Messages 4,173 Reaction score 2,551 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 1, 2013 #1 One I stumbled upon in the archives. Flight by Majeed Badizadegan (Rotanimod), on Flickr
ceeboy14 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 2,566 Reaction score 788 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 1, 2013 #2 Interesting background texture...is that the real sky or did we play a little? Either or, I like.
amolitor TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2012 Messages 6,320 Reaction score 2,131 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 1, 2013 Banned #3 Very asian feel to this one. I don't know why, and actual asian artists would probably look at me in bemusement. Anyways, I like it too. Very effective use of a very small moon.
Very asian feel to this one. I don't know why, and actual asian artists would probably look at me in bemusement. Anyways, I like it too. Very effective use of a very small moon.
CaptainNapalm No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 27, 2012 Messages 796 Reaction score 143 Location Toronto, Ontario, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 1, 2013 #4 That's wicked. Nicely done.
shelby16 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 6, 2013 Messages 415 Reaction score 45 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 1, 2013 #5 That's really cool! What effect did you add to the background? I like it!