What's new

Floating Gin Palace on starboard bow!

Fangman

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
2,506
Reaction score
144
Location
Ely England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ginpalace-1.jpg


What you can get if you save on haircuts!

ginpalace-1-2.jpg
 
I like the bewildering array of bumpers he has hanging over the side. He seems to have a bunch more up front, too!
 
Wouldn't that be your port bow?

I may have been drinking, but he is coming from my right.

If I had paid for that, with all the hire boats on the river, I would protect my paintwork, or perhaps after too much gin he was a little erratic at the moorings!
 
Wouldn't that be your port bow?

I may have been drinking, but he is coming from my right.

If I had paid for that, with all the hire boats on the river, I would protect my paintwork, or perhaps after too much gin he was a little erratic at the moorings!
Gotcha; I thought this was a head-to-head closing situation; he's overtaking you on your starboard side?

And yeah, that boat? I'd protect it too!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom