What's new

floating orange

ziggy84

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 26, 2012
Messages
394
Reaction score
20
Location
California, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone,

I did the editing on Elements 8. WHat do you think?
$Flotaing orange.webp
 
Last edited:
Nifty. I like it. Perhaps blur the slices a little to give it movement?
 
Hi Mike,

Thanks for the comment. I was going for a levitation thing, but the blur is a good idea as well. I'll have to try that out sometime.
 
I'm no master, I've only done something like that once for a school project, but I think the orange/slices need more shadow on the plate
 
That is cool!! :D
 
The edges of the orange slice show cutout... need to blend them a little
 
I'm no master, I've only done something like that once for a school project, but I think the orange/slices need more shadow on the plate


Thanks for the comment Greg. Yeah, the shadows probably could've more darker, but that's my first go around with trick photography. I'll learnas I go. Thanks
 
The edges of the orange slice show cutout... need to blend them a little

Yeah I was thinking of brushing that out, but I'll def do that next time. Thanks cgipson.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom