What's new

Flooded Meadow (opinions please)

JCphoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 18, 2007
Messages
155
Reaction score
1
Location
Golden, BC
I'm torn between b&w and color. which do you prefer?

_DSC1247copywebPFshrp-1.jpg



_DSC1247copywebPF_BW.jpg



Thanks for looking, I appreciate your feedback!

JC
 
HDR im guessing?
I love them both
I'd be sold on color if the colors werent a tad off
 
Definitely colour, because the sky and its reflection on the water are of different shades of blue (which kind of balances the composition out). Due to its symmetry, the B&W version looks like a Rorschach inkblot more than a beautiful place.

Great photo, by the way.
 
HDR im guessing?
I love them both
I'd be sold on color if the colors werent a tad off

Not HDR, I used a split neutral density filter to expose the sky properly.

a tad off?? do you mean it has a color cast? It looks like the natural light did on my screen, but I've been staring at it for a couple hours now so maybe you're right.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom