peter27 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 21, 2013 Messages 668 Reaction score 196 Oct 13, 2013 #1 View attachment 57946
cbarnard7 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 25, 2013 Messages 587 Reaction score 212 Location Denver, Colorado Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 13, 2013 #2 I like it...I would maybe bump the exposure a little bit and maybe get rid of some of the shadows if I had to be picky!
I like it...I would maybe bump the exposure a little bit and maybe get rid of some of the shadows if I had to be picky!
peter27 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 21, 2013 Messages 668 Reaction score 196 Oct 13, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 cbarnard7 said: I like it...I would maybe bump the exposure a little bit and maybe get rid of some of the shadows if I had to be picky! Click to expand... Thanks.
cbarnard7 said: I like it...I would maybe bump the exposure a little bit and maybe get rid of some of the shadows if I had to be picky! Click to expand... Thanks.