What's new

- Florida Sunrise C&C -

Michael Carlson

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 3, 2010
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
Colorado
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I would love to get some feed back on this photo. I did go back an remove some of the dust spots that are located in the center lower part of the photo and the center right of the photo. Other than that I left it as it is.


_DSC0001 by Michael Carlson - Photography, on Flickr

Hope you guys enjoy it!
 
This is how foes are converted to friends: photographers see power lines as a curse

This is a great image with beautiful composition, fine colours and intelligent DOF option

Regards :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom