What's new

Flower C&C please!

photonuts

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 29, 2009
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
Richmond BC, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just pick up the camera and shot this couple weeks ago, please tell me what you think. Thanks


1.
close_up_002.jpg
 
I love this picture. I'm a sucker for flowers (especially yellow ones). I like the way the light hits it with the darkening to the upper right. I hope you don't mind but I did a little crop for you. Someone did this for me awhile ago.

close_up_002-1.jpg
 
I like it. Take the black specks out of the petals.
 
Looks cool. Only thing different I would do would be to place the flower in the top right hand corner of the picture and have the petal flow down giving it a better geometric pattern.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom