What's new

Flower CC please...

El2

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 20, 2008
Messages
264
Reaction score
0
Location
Sunny California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Please give me some feedback. Playing around with my Tamron lens... Here is my setting:

1/80, 28mm, f3.5, ISO 250

506384325_wVgxZ-L-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Just curious...why did you do a B&W conversion on a flower? I'd rather see it in color.

The background is distracting.
 
Just curious...why did you do a B&W conversion on a flower? I'd rather see it in color.

The background is distracting.

Hmm.. I thought I did a colored version too. I will have to check my smugmug.
 
Here is the color version:
506801408_9oyTP-M.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom