Flower Macro C+C

barfastic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So i was walking around, and i came around this very peculiar plant... all the flowers had died except for one... im curious if anyone knows what kind of flower it is.

4288137789_6714a52106_b.jpg

EXIF:
Nikon D300s
ISO 400
f/16
1/125s
150mm

So what do you guys think?

Wow this is very interesting. Love it! I'm not sure what this is. What type of climate do you live in?

that is an awesome picture, actually the dead flowers look more interesting (and kidna creepy) then the one that's alive.

Sorry I can't help you idenitfy it =S

Fantastic texture makes it a fabulous shot. Only thing left to say is that you could have closed in a bit. Just to get rid of the green background.
Cheers.

is this a "macro" or just a close up?

it's kind of neat to see the dead ones and the live flower creeping up from the bottom ;)

i'm no green-thumb though

I live in Greece, usually a dry climate, but now in the winter we have a lot of humidity.

As for if its a macro, well opinions can differ, i like to think of this picture as a macro. i was about 0.8m away from the plant (minimum focus distance of lens is about 0.5m...)

as for closing in, i wanted to get the living flower in the shot as well to add something that would attract the eye.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back