What's new

Flower porn. O.o

They look nice although the sepia doesn't have the life the others do.
 
Very nice indeed, the richness does it for me. Somehow I had expected bees to be involved :).

Tim
 
These are great, i really like them. The contrast is so deep and works great with the blacks, i just wish the stems where more faint.
 
These are great, i really like them. The contrast is so deep and works great with the blacks, i just wish the stems where more faint.

So drop the f# next time?

Thanks for the comments!
 
What surface do you use to get the reflection at the bottom?
 
I like the sepia one! I think as a print that it might look just absolutely lovely.
 
What surface do you use to get the reflection at the bottom?

I disassembled one of my framed prints and used the glass. I originally put a black t-shirt underneath it, but the material showed through so I cut off the black plastic cover off one of my school notebooks and put that under the glass.

cost = free
Gotta pay to play...lol
 
I like the sepia one! I think as a print that it might look just absolutely lovely.

Thanks!

I'm going to be ordering some prints shortly. I'll be sure to get at least one of the Sepia version.
 
I liked all of them... if compelled , will go for the deep purple (third)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom