What's new

Flower Portraits

el_shorty

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 12, 2005
Messages
344
Reaction score
19
Location
Gaithersburg, MD
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I shot these with a Nikon N80, 50 mm 2.8 Sigma macro and Fujichrome Velvia, used window light and a white reflector on #'s 1-5, #6 shot outdoors, #1 converted to b/w on ps.

1
rosee040ir015lh.jpg


2
untitled28dp.jpg


3
untitled47iq.jpg


4
untitled50ah.jpg


5
untitled19yp.jpg


6
untitled34iv.jpg
 
I like #3 - it looks most artistic (lighting, details, some not too much catching eye dark background). Good work :)
 
Wow, those are great! I'm personally not into borders but those photos and the respective editing are sweet!
 
I can't see no.5 :(

But other than that, these are superb. Really nice colours.
 
Beautiful floral shots the Tulip stands out for me! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom